- Froyle, or more accurately, Upper & Lower
Froyle, is a small community in North-East Hampshire,
some 50 miles from London, in the United Kingdom.
- We are Chris & Annette Booth and we are the
Archivists for the village of Froyle.
- We have included in this site a few pictures of
Froyle in bygone years, a little bit of the village's
history, a list of some of the records we hold and some
features on locations in Froyle. If you wish to contact
us, please do send an E-mail.
- Until the year 2000 we are including a page
detailing what Froyle is doing for the Millennium.
- This month we have pages featuring Froyle School
and Rockhouse Farm, along with some more 'Saints' and
pictures of bygone Froyle.