The Manor House
Manor House 1958
This picture of the Manor House was taken in 1958 and little has changed in the 53 years since the picture on the previous page. The dormer windows in the roof have been enlarged and the extension to the right has had a storey added.
In 1953 the Froyle Place Estate was purchased by the Trustees of the Lord Mayor College as an Establishment for the Further Education and Training of Disabled Persons. The Manor House was converted to provide a house for the Bursar and a staff hostel.