- Froyle, or more accurately, Upper & Lower Froyle, is a small community in North-East Hampshire, some 50 miles from London, in the United Kingdom.
- We are Chris & Annette Booth and we are the Archivists for the village of Froyle.
- This site covers the history of Froyle and includes Censuses from 1841 to 1911, Church records, personal reminiscences and over 4000 photographs and maps. There are now well over 2000 pages of information, with more added each month.
- For a guide on how to use the web site when looking for your family’s history, follow the Records & Census link from the Contents page.
- Please remember that we can easily search our records for any family link you may be looking for - please do e-mail us!
- To try and make navigation easier there is a more detailed explanation of the web site under Web Site Navigation Notes which may point you in the right direction.
- This site deals with the history of Froyle. If you are interested in what is happening in Froyle now, visit our companion site, Froyle Promotions, using the Froyle Today link on the Contents page.
- You may have noticed when you entered the web site that we are listed in ARCHON - The National Archives Directory. Our ARCHON code is GB3051 and there is a link to the National Archives Directory on our Links to other sites link from the Contents page.
To jump to any of the pages mentioned here, you can use this menu:-